Director of Sales
We have a great client who is looking for a Director of Sales in the surrounding Grand Rapids, MI area!
This position will report directly to the President/CEO and is a member of the Management Team. They will be responsible for all sales related activities, sales plans, sales budgets, management, direction, and growth of the sales team. They will work co-operatively with peers and direct reports on sales, marketing, business development, sales support activities and initiatives, to support and drive the company’s long term growth objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, deliver, and implement annual sales plans to attain the company's objectives
- Produce annual sales budgets to meet the company’s short and long-term extrusion and value add objectives
- Responsible for all aspects of sales and sales growth
- Develop a list of new Customers and Product/Market opportunities to ensure sustainable growth objectives are attained
- Regular visits to the customers and prospects
- New account acquisitions
- Develop, and implement, the sales and account management policies and procedures
- Become highly proficient in, and familiar with, all aspects of the company’s operations, products, and services
Required Education, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of five years’ experience in sales leadership required
- In depth knowledge of fabrication, finishing and assembly, with knowledge of the Aluminum Industry a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and selling abilities
- Strategic thought processes
- Role model for company culture / core values: Honesty, Accountability Integrity & Respect
- Requires extensive travel with frequent, multi-night trips away from home/office
Apply today or email your resume directly to Steve Olzark at email@example.com for immediate review!